Updates and Happenings
- FCS is looking to hire additional substitute teachers. If you enjoy working with children, supporting the FCS staff, and a flexible working schedule, please contact email@example.com.
- Middle School Parents: Please do not drop off your middle school student before 8:05 am. Students will not be permitted in the building before this time and there is no outside supervision before 8:05 am. If you arrive early, please wait in the parking lot with your student until the arrival time.
- We are excited to get our new parent teacher organization (PTO) fully launched! For more information on what the PTO is up to and how to get involved, go to https://fcs.school/pto/
- Our November lunch menu is attached. If you have not tried our new lunch services for your student, check them out at https://www.lunchboxprogram.com/
- Forcey Bible Church is once again sponsoring Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 4-5:30 pm! – A free, fun and family-friendly community event…great for even the youngest of children! Theme decorated cars will line the parking lot while families and friends go trunk to trunk in costume, collecting candy! See more details here! Hope to see you there!!
- You can find archived FCS News Friday newsletters at https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
Around the Building
- The last day of the book fair is this Monday, November 1!
- Fall parties for PreK3 through 5th grade are taking place today. The outdoor parade has been moved inside.
- Our 6th grade students get their turn to go to Spruce Lake outdoor school next week!
- This week is spirit week. Check out our social media pages for fun pictures!
- Second grade students took a trip to the farm this week.
- For some great pictures and video, be sure to like and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- Friday, November 5, early dismissal at 11:30 am. End of quarter.
- Thursday, November 11 early dismissal at 11:30 for parent teacher conferences
- Friday, November 12, no school for parent teacher conferences.
- November 22-26, No School, Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 9 from 6:00-7:30 pm is our first of two open house events. Tell your friends and family who might be interested in finding out more about Forcey Christian School to save the date!
I was reading in my devotions week from 1 John 5. I was comforted by the Truths that God hears us when we pray and responds to our prayers according to His perfect will!
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us-whatever we ask-we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15
Have a great weekend!Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!
November 2021 Lunchbox Menu