To train-up future generations of servant-leaders who impact their world spiritually, intellectually, and socially, while leading lives that bring glory to Jesus Christ.
THE FCS MISSION
Forcey Christian School creates an environment, built on Biblical principles, to develop the whole student – mind, body, and spirit – through excellent academic education, multiple extracurricular activities and qualified, Christian faculty, equipping students with essential life skills while instilling the disciplines of Christian Life and Christ-like character.
THE FCS MOTTO
Educating students in their lifelong journey for the glory of Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
At Forcey Christian School we appreciate and value the trust placed in us to educate today’s youth. God desires a personal relationship with each student and has made a way of salvation by grace through faith in Christ. Therefore, with reliance on the Holy Spirit, we strive to educate the whole child and fulfill our commitment to students, families, and the community by creating an educational community where we:
- Firmly believe all students matter to God and have a right to learn in a safe and secure environment built on Christian values and principles.
- Recognize that parents bear the primary responsibility for their child’s education and that we will work alongside them to disciple each student.
- Attract and retain qualified faculty and staff, who are passionate, devoted followers of Christ, and who develop a rigorous academic environment to maximize every student’s potential both academically and spiritually.
- Encourage and challenge each student to achieve excellence in academics and extra-curriculars, while thinking critically in the context of a biblical worldview.
- Teach students to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, maturing in their devotion to Christ.
- Encourage students to personal responsibility and servanthood in order to build a strong foundation of Christian values that will equip them to better love their neighbor as themselves, serving their community both now and in the future.
HOW DOES FORCEY DO ALL THIS?
- Having teachers who are certified, highly trained, and full of heart for their task.
- Incorporating state and national curriculum standards and often reaching beyond them.
- Communicating with a caring and diverse parent population to aide us in developing true community.
- Providing enrichment opportunities through athletics, fine arts, technology, foreign language, and community service.