Updates and Happenings
- Today is a half day of instruction for teachers to finalize report cards in preparation for next week’s parent/teacher conferences. PreK and ES will close at 11:30 am and MS will close at 11:45 am.
- FCS is looking to hire additional substitute teachers. If you enjoy working with children, supporting the FCS staff, and a flexible working schedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Middle School Parents: Please do not drop off your middle school student before 8:05 am. Students will not be permitted in the building before this time and there is no outside supervision before 8:05 am. If you arrive early, please wait in the parking lot with your student until the arrival time.
- Text alert update: The FCS office has sent 2 parent alert texts over the last few weeks. If you have not received them, please contact email@example.com or Sharmilafirstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your cell phone number is in our FACTS database so you can receive up to date text alerts.
- The FCS office will close at 2:00 pm today.
- You can find archived FCS News Friday newsletters at https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
Around the Building
- For some great pictures and video of daily happenings at FCS, be sure to like and follow our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- Friday, November 5, is a half day of instruction for end of quarter teacher preparations.
- Thursday, November 11 is a half day of instruction for parent teacher conferences
- Friday, November 12, no school for parent teacher conferences.
- November 22-26, No School, Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 9 from 6:00-7:30 pm is our first of two open house events. Tell your friends and family who might be interested in finding out more about Forcey Christian School to save the date!
On my way to school today, I was thanking God for this beautiful day He has made. Each day is a gift from God. Enjoy this one!
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God. ~Romans 1:20
Have a great weekend!
Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!