Updates and Happenings
- Re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is ongoing. To begin the re-enrollment process, please contact email@example.com or visit https://fcs.school/re-registration/ Re-registration is not complete without payment of the $300 registration fee. Some classes are filling up, so it is important to re-register as soon as possible.
- Please take this SHORT (3 minute) survey from the school board and administration as we look back on the school year. Survey ends Friday, April 22, 2022. Your feedback and input are important to us: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZBGYMS9
- MOPS is hosting a yard sale. Please see the attached flyer.
- Another Summer camp opportunity is attached.
- April 25-29 is standardized testing week for grades 1-8. Please do your best to get children here on time and avoid doctor’s appointments that week. Make-up tests are time consuming and remove students from classroom instruction post testing week. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- You can find archived FCS News Friday newsletters at https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
Around the Building
- Be sure and like or follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest pictures and video of happenings around FCS!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- April 11-18 is Easter Break. Classes resume on Tuesday, April 19.
- April 25-29 is standardized testing week for grades 1-8. Please do you best to get children here on time and avoid doctor’s appointments and optional trips that week. Make-up tests are time consuming and remove students from classroom instruction post testing week.
- May 5 and 6 is our annual FCS Fun Run. Check out https://fcs.school/annual-fund/ for more information.
- Monday, May 30 is Memorial Day no school holiday.
- June 10 is a half day of instruction for end of quarter preparations.
- June 15 is a half day and the last day of school.
Spring Break is here! The students and teachers have worked very hard this third quarter. We are thankful for this well-timed spring break to give them an opportunity to rest and rejuvenate. We celebrate our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and his sacrificial work on the cross during this time. I love Jesus’ words below: “Do you believe this?” We pray you do and that you and the FCS Community have a blessed Easter.
“Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”~ John 11:25-26
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” ~1 Peter 1:3
Happy Spring Break!Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!