Updates and Happenings
- The Annual Fun Run Raiser will be held on Thursday and Friday, May 5-6, 2022! For information regarding the schedule of events, how funds will be spent, and how to give, please go to https://fcs.school/annual-fund/ and see the attached flyer.
- Re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is ongoing. To begin the re-enrollment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://fcs.school/re-registration/ Re-registration is not complete without payment of the $300 registration fee. Some classes are filling up, so it is important to re-register as soon as possible.
- Please take this SHORT (3 minute) survey from the school board and administration as we look back on the school year. Survey ends today, Friday, April 22, 2022. Your feedback and input are important to us: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZBGYMS9
- It’s time to order your FCS yearbook! The cost is $30. Yearbooks can only be purchased through the link below. Don’t miss out as there will be no opportunity to purchase the yearbook after the deadline of Friday 4/29/22! For yearbook questions, please contact email@example.com
- MOPS is hosting a yard sale. Please see the attached flyer.
- Summer camp opportunity: see attached.
- Next week, April 25-29, is standardized testing week for grades 1-8. Please do your best to get children here on time and avoid doctor’s appointments that week. Make-up tests are time consuming and remove students from classroom instruction post testing week. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- You can find archived FCS News Friday newsletters at https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
Around the Building
- Be sure and like or follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest pictures and video of happenings around FCS!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- April 25-29 is standardized testing week for grades 1-8. Please do you best to get children here on time and avoid doctor’s appointments and optional trips that week. Make-up tests are time consuming and remove students from classroom instruction post testing week.
- May 5 and 6 is our annual FCS Fun Run. Check out https://fcs.school/annual-fund/ for more information.
- Monday, May 30 is Memorial Day no school holiday.
- June 10 is a half day of instruction for end of quarter preparations.
- June 15 is a half day and the last day of school.
Mrs. Rohrer shared devotions with the staff today. She read from John 6 when Jesus fed the 5,000. There are many things to learn from this passage. Jesus’ has compassion for people, how he is generous, how he chooses to use people, and is more than enough. I pray John 6 encourages you today!
When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do. ~John 6:5-6
Have a great weekend!
Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!