It’s time to kick off the Forcey Christian School
Annual RaiseRight (formerly known as Scrip) Gift Card Fundraiser!
What is RaiseRight?
RaiseRight is fundraising while you shop! It is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for their non-profit organization (NPO). It is another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. You purchase gift cards at face value and the brand gives back up to 20 percent to Forcey Christian School.
The RaiseRight fundraiser is contactless. You can purchase your gift cards at Scrip Gift Card Fundraising for Organizations • RaiseRight or with the mobile app, RaiseRight (Scroll down to download the app). The office will not be accepting orders.
- Go to Scrip Gift Card Fundraising for Organizations • RaiseRight
- Click “Join a Program” in the blue box in the upper right
- Enter the enrollment code A579FB8L8378
- Click “Register”
- Complete all the information
You can also download the mobile RaiseRight app and register there. If you already have an account set up with RaiseRight and you would like to use the app, download the app and enter the same username and password you created on the RaiseRight website. All your information will automatically transfer to the app.
Shop from a large selection of retailer brands. Here’s a list of retailers.
Another great way to help Forcey Christian School raise funds is purchasing gas cards and gift cards to your grocery store for amounts that you would regularly pay.
Ready to Check Out
You have two options to pay. Credit Card (Discover, Mastercard, or Visa only) or by Online Payment.
- If you pay by Credit Card, you pay safely and conveniently using a Discover, Visa or a Mastercard. A 2.60% convenience fee will apply to each order.
- If you pay by Online Payment, you pay safely and conveniently using electronic debit from your bank account. A small $0.15 convenience fee will apply to each order.
When Do I Receive My Order?
Orders are fulfilled Monday – Friday.
Physical gift card orders placed by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday are guaranteed to leave RaiseRight the next business day and ship based on the selected delivery option. There is a shipping and handling fee on every order you ship to home. It will vary depending on the number of gift cards you order and the shipping method you select. Please allow up to two weeks for gift cards shipped using USPS.
- For gift cards shipped using USPS, the fee is $.50 postage per order, and $.50 per card for a total of $1.00 – $8.50 per order.
- For UPS, the fee is $11.00 or $16.00 based on the method selected, plus $.50 handling fee per card for a total of $11.50 – $24.00 per order.
Delivery time is based on the day your order leaves the RaiseRight office, not the day the order is placed. Your estimated shipping date will be displayed at checkout.
You can find which gift cards are eligible for ship to home by clicking on the Shop icon or the Search All Brands button, select Card Type and choose “Ship to Home”. Or, when viewing a brand’s gift card page, look for “Ship to Home Eligible”.
Need a Gift Card Sooner?
You are in luck! eGift cards are electronic gift cards that can be ordered and printed right from your RaiseRight account – perfect for those last-minute situations.
On Scrip Gift Card Fundraising for Organizations • RaiseRight, you can also send eGift cards via email with the option to add a personal message. Just schedule a delivery date up to a year in advance for birthdays, thank you’s, graduations and more. This feature is not currently available on the app.
- Pay with Credit Card or Online Payment to receive your eGift card(s) in minutes!
- You will be able to access your eGift card from your RaiseRight account. Please view the eGift card to learn if you can simply show the digital version on your phone or if you should print a copy of the eGift card to use in-store. You can copy and paste the certificate code for online purchases.
If you have any questions, please contact Diana Cortijo at email@example.com.