To ease congestion at dismissal time, some students in the elementary grades may join others in their carpools at a common location if a request form (scroll below) is filled out and submitted. Students in the carpool will be assigned to a teacher at one location. The following guidelines should be observed:
- Turn in one request form per carpool (not per student), listing all the children in the carpool.
- Preschool children must be picked up in their classrooms. Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade children may not move to a different pick-up location. Students in grades 3-5 may walk by themselves to a different pick-up area.
- Children must be picked up at the same exit every school day—they may not alternate on different days.
- If carpool arrangements change, another form must be filled out.
We need for one parent to act as the spokesman for the carpool group and to fill out the form below, indicating the name, grade, and classroom teacher of each child in the group. The school will then assign one of the following pick-up locations to the group:
1) Kindergarten and 1st grade pick-up location
2) Second through 5th grades pick-up location
3) Child Care Transport pick-up location
Please help us by providing the following information: