It's time to kick off the Forcey Christian School annual Scrip Gift Card Fundraiser!
What is Scrip?
Scrip is fundraising while you shop! It is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for their non-profit organization (NPO). Scrip is another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. You purchase gift cards at face value and the brand gives back up to 20 percent to Forcey Christian School.
Click the holiday gift guide below for a quick look to understand how your purchases can make a difference!
The ShopwithScrip fundraiser is contactless. You can purchase your gift cards at www.shopwithscrip.com or with the mobile app, RaiseRight (Scroll down to download the app). The office will not be accepting orders. If you are hoping to purchase physical gift cards and have them mailed directly to you, then you will need to use the RaiseRight app (more details provided under the When Do I Receive My Order section).
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click “Join a Program” in the blue box in the upper right
- Enter the enrollment code 4L3L91AF8378
- Click “Register”
- Complete all the information
You can also download the mobile RaiseRight app and register there. If you already have an account set up with ShopwithScrip and you would like to use the app, download the app and enter the same username and password you created on the ShopwithScrip website. All your information will automatically transfer to the app.
Shop from a large selection of retailer brands. Here’s a list of retailers.
Another great way to help Forcey raise funds is purchasing gas cards and gift cards to your grocery store for amounts that you would regularly pay.
Ready to Check Out
You now have two options to pay. Credit Card (Discover, Mastercard, or Visa only) or by Online Payment.
- If you pay by Credit Card, you pay safely and conveniently using a Discover, Visa or a Mastercard. A 2.60% convenience fee will apply to each order.
- If you pay by Online Payment, you pay safely and conveniently using electronic debit from your bank account. A small $0.15 convenience fee will apply to each order.
When Do I Receive My Order?
Orders are now fulfilled Monday – Friday.
Physical gift card orders placed on the RaiseRight app by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday are guaranteed to leave ShopWithScrip the next business day and ship based on the selected delivery option. There is a shipping and handling fee on every order you ship to home. It will vary depending on the number of gift cards you order and the shipping method you select. For gift cards shipped using USPS, the fee is $.50 postage per order, and $.50 per card for a total of $1.00 – $8.50 per order. For UPS, the fee is $11.00 or $16.00 based on the method selected, plus $.50 handling fee per card for a total of $11.50 – $24.00 per order.
Delivery time is based on the day your order leaves the ShopwithScrip office, not the day the order is placed. Your estimated shipping date will be displayed at checkout.
Ship to home physical gift cards is only available on the mobile app, RaiseRight. You can find which gift cards are eligible for ship to home by searching a category, filtering by product type and choose “Ship to Home Eligible.” Or, when viewing a brand’s gift card page, look for “Ship to Home Eligible.”
Need a Gift Card Sooner?
You are in luck! eGift cards are electronic gift cards that can be ordered and printed right from your ShopWithScrip® account—perfect for those last-minute situations.
On shopwithscrip.com, you can also send eGift cards via email with the option to add a personal message. Just schedule a delivery date up to a year in advance for birthdays, thank you’s, graduations and more. This feature is not currently available on the app.
- Pay with Credit Card or Online Payment to receive your eGift card(s) in minutes!
- You will be able to access your eGift card from your ShopWithScrip account. Please view the eGift card to learn if you can simply show the digital version on your phone or if you should print a copy of the eGift card to use in-store. You can copy and paste the certificate code for online purchases.