Updates and Happenings
- Our annual fun run, which is part of our Forcey Forward Annual Fund campaign, will be held in the fall this year on Friday, October 7. For more information go to https://fcs.school/annual-fund/#fun-run
- Parents of new students: Please don’t forget to sign into Frontline (Health Portal). You will need the app for returning to school after sickness, to keep updated with your student’s health portal. The Frontline app can be found on our Health hub on our Forcey website.
You will need the following information:
- Your student’s ID. It can be found in the FACTS account.
- School District ID is: Forcey Christian School
Around the Building
- Be sure and like or follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest pictures and video of happenings around FCS!
- The PTO wants to support teachers and build school community through starting a room parent program this year. Being a room parent does not need to be a lot of work, but it will be rewarding and a great way to get to know your child’s teacher and other parents. You do not need to be a PTO member to be a room parent! You can read more about the room parent program from this document. If you are interested, please fill out this Google Form. After you fill it out, Jennifer Renkema, the PTO Vice President, will be in touch with you to answer your questions.
- The Forcey PTO fall push has begun! Students brought forms home in their backpacks for you to complete and return to their teacher. Whether you are joining as a new member or simply confirming your PTO membership please check the appropriate box and have your child return the form to school. The class with the highest form return rate will win a popsicle party!
Thank you in advance for your support of the FCS PTO so that we can help support our wonderful students, teachers, and school!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar
- Friday, October 7, Schoolwide Forcey Annual FunRunRaiser
- October 13 and 14 are no school days for scheduled teacher professional development.
- Friday, November 4, is a half day for students. Teachers will use this time for end of quarter preparations.
- Thursday, November 10 is a half day for students. Friday, November 11, is a no school day for students. These days are set aside for parent teacher conferences.
- November 21-25 FCS will be closed for Thanksgiving Break
Coach Burgess shared Proverbs 4:25 today in staff devotions. He reminded us to always keep our eyes forward, fixed ahead and not get distracted by what’s around us. It goes along with our theme this year of pressing on, towards God, keeping our eyes and minds fixed on Him.
Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. ~Proverbs 4:25
Have a great weekend!Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School