Updates and Happenings
- Re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year is ongoing. To begin the re-enrollment process, please contact email@example.com or visit https://fcs.school/re-registration/ Re-registration is not complete without payment of the $300 registration fee. Some classes are filling up, so it is important to re-register early.
- We have resumed in-person chapels beginning 3/1/22.
- Mid-quarter progress reports were emailed out this week for first through 8th grade students. If you did not receive your student's progress report, check your junk or spam folders and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nurse Barrant has been working hard on a new health hub area on the fcs.school website. Feel free to check it out at https://fcs.school/health-hub/.
- PTO Update:
- The FCS PTO is up to 73 members! For membership information go to https://fcs.school/pto/
- Five committees have been established and are hard at work for the FCS Community: Membership, Fundraising, Events, Communications, and Staff Encouragement
- You can find archived FCS News Friday newsletters at https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
Around the Building
- Be sure and like or follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest pictures and video of happenings around FCS! This month I am proud to highlight and honor Woman’s History Month!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- Friday, April 8 is a half day professional day for teachers and the last day of the third quarter.
- April 11-18 is Easter Break. Classes resume on Tuesday, April 19.
- May 5 and 6 is our annual FCS Fun Run. More information will come soon!
March is women’s history month! As a female in Christian and business leadership, I am somewhat in the minority. I like to take advantage of opportunities given to me to highlight women leaders, women historical heroes, and Christian women who are called into ministry leadership positions. I like to train the next generation as well. Check out our Women’s History Month highlights on our social media pages and talk to your children about the contributions that women have made in all areas of life.
There was also a prophet, Anna, the daughter of Penuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying. Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem. ~Luke 2: 36-38
Have a great weekend!
Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!