Updates and Happenings
- FACTS ParentsWeb (formerly Renweb) will be activated on Thursday, August 26, 2021 for those families whose tuition accounts have cleared for the start of school. You can see your child’s class placement and schedules at that time.
- The first day of school is Monday, August 30! Parents, when you drop off your student(s) each day, you will need to show proof of completion of the Frontline health screening to your child’s teacher. This can be done quickly from the app on your phone. Please have the completion screen ready when you approach drop off each day to ensure a prompt exchange.
- At arrival and dismissal, please respect the coned off areas of our parking lot and only park your vehicle in a lined parking space. Then walk your student(s) to the following arrival locations:
- Middle School: 8:05-8:10 am gym doors
- First through Fifth grade: 8:20-8:30 am gym doors
- Kindergarten: Main Doors 8:20-8:30 am
- PreK: drop students off at the exterior classroom door
- If your student(s) arrives after the above times, please bring them to the main lobby after completing the online late pass at https://fcs.school/forcey-parent-resources/late-pass/ and the Frontline health screening. Office staff will greet you in the main lobby area.
- You can view my parent orientation video on the Forcey Christian School You Tube Channel at: https://youtu.be/IW67As59ZvY
- Past newsletters are now archived on the website at: https://fcs.school/category/newsletter/
- Forcey Christian School is excited to partner with All About Lunch for our lunch services in the upcoming school year. Feel free to check out the attached flyer, go to their website at https://www.lunchboxprogram.com/, and even set up your student’s lunch account. You can bypass the teacher field for now but it is important to update that field when class lists are published. All About Lunch will be at the September 2 parent orientation to greet parents and talk about their lunch services!
Mark Your Calendar
- Keep up with important dates on our website calendar all year long at https://fcs.school/calendar-2/
- Friday, August 27 from 1-3 pm. Student/Parent open house. For 1 parent or family member and registered FCS students only. Students and parent must be masked to enter.
- Back to School Nights:
- Thursday, August 26, 2021 – 6:00 pm: PreK 3, PreK 4, 7:15 pm: Kindergarten:
- Thursday, September 2, 2021 – 6:00 pm: First through fifth grade and 7:15 pm sixth through eighth grade
- First Day of School: Monday, August 30, 2021
- Labor Day Holiday, Monday September 6, 2021, No school
Did you know that we as believers in Christ have access to him through our relationship with Him? Because we are children of God, we don’t have to live defeated, weak, and without hope. Isaiah 40 is a great reminder to not lose hope or become faint, but to draw on His strength for your source.
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. ~Isaiah 40:28-29, 31
We are excited to welcome teachers back in the building on Monday, August 23 and the students the following Monday, August 30. Summer flew by but we are ready to get this school year started!Cheri L. Vislay, M. Ed.
Principal, Forcey Christian School
We Are Family!