FCS seeks to educate students to reach their full potential spiritually, academically, cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally; who pursue an enduring intimacy with Jesus Christ, and engage believers and non-believers in their lifelong journey for His glory. That’s our vision.
The mission of Forcey Christian School is to provide sound, excellent, biblically-based education to the children of our church and community in a Christ-centered school environment where they learn under born-again, professional teachers in rigorous academic programs that will develop them into highly capable students, imbued with the disciplines of Christian life and Christ-like character for the benefit of society. (Rom. 12:1-2, Matt 28: 18-20, Eph. 4: 1-16)
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We recognize that parents bear the primary responsibility for their child's education, and we are committed to working with them and their church to disciple each student.
- We make a commitment to maintain academic excellence and to maximize every student's potential.
- We are committed to hiring staff members who are passionate, devoted followers of Christ who love students.
- Students will learn how to process information and to think critically in the context of a biblical worldview.
- All students matter to God and have a right to learn in a safe and secure environment.
- We will ensure that discipline will be purposeful, directed toward the goal of self-discipline.
- Students are taught to love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength and to love their neighbor as themselves.
- We are committed to creating an environment where the pursuit of full devotion to Christ is expected and includes developing the habits of personal responsibility and servanthood.
How does Forcey do all this?
- Having teachers who are certified, highly trained, and full of heart for their task.
- Incorporating state and national curriculum standards and often reaching beyond them.
- Communicating with a caring and diverse parent population to aide us in developing true community.
- Providing enrichment opportunities through athletics, fine arts, technology, foreign language, and community service.
If you are considering Forcey for your child, we invite you to call our office at 301-622-2281 to schedule a visit. We’d love to hear from you!